Toilet exploded when S***

A member of the Royal Australian Air Force who are participating in military training Australia-United States (U.S.) suffered severe burns on the face, head, hands and chest when a portable toilet exploded after he lit cigarette in Rockhampton Airport,
 Community Safety Unit spokesman said "the toilet explode and a maybe it was because by victim cigarettes," but till now not sure about victim situations.
Moral: smokes can kill, be careful when you are smoking .

0 comments/pendapat:

Catat Ulasan

Top Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...