Why Me Love "Pizza Hut’s Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza"

Since I saw 'Pizza Hut’s Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza'  Nuffnang ads, this is what happened to me-
PIZZA HUT'S YEEEAAHHHHHH..!!!!! 
1105_5907 







 


I'm crazy and misses 'Pizza Hut's' good appetite to enjoy cheese..Though there are other cheeses, but not as good as cheese "parmesan, mozzarella, Romano, cheddar, provolone and Monterey Jack" is in 'Pizza Hut's Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza ' it taste "YUUMMMiiii"
         ~pizza hut's~
  "EAT-LAUGH-SHARE"

   I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

6 comments/pendapat:

Qi Wen berkata...|Reply This Comment|

Rock with the cheese! I love it too =)

Hilda Milda™ berkata...|Reply This Comment|

Good luck (:

Mr Paktam berkata...|Reply This Comment|

time kasihh..nanti blanje yee.. he3..

Affiliate Programs berkata...|Reply This Comment|

Rock n' Roll !!!!

domokun berkata...|Reply This Comment|

lolll he wants to tell us:pizza hut rocks XDXD lol

Mr Paktam berkata...|Reply This Comment|

ha ha..

“I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!”

Catat Ulasan

Top Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...